Monday, January 10, 2011

People With Masks On

Meeting people is very important for networking and yet is it is hard to screen out the bullshits. Those who really know about their fields and those who are lying thru their teeth to pretend they know. It had been very disturbing in how many peoples that lies to get a job. They told lies and think no one would know.

This story was a long time ago; I was in a job 1 time as a designer. They hired a new manager; I had heard rumor about her and all of them had not been good. I was on loan to a different department for project so I was not directly under her. She approach me and demand how come I did report to her. (Mostly I was just hired a months before and know few in my department, and I was not in the same building), and then demand that I handover whatever I was working to her. I doubt the person who she wants to assign it to know anything about project. He is not even assign to the project. I did not give her anything but told the project manager what she wanted. I guess he was anger by it afterward I never was bother again by her. A month later on, a group of junior designer and designer came over to me, apparently they do not like working under her. Their proposal was somewhat odd to me at the time. They had gotten resumes of all the senior people and her resume and done some background check, they found out that she had lied on her resume, that she has list experiences she never had. They had also checked all the senior people’s background on their resume. From their conclusion that I should be the manager, I was the only

One say what they are and what they did.

I am having a difficult time these last 2 weeks. It is acknowledging all the network of emotional vampire around me to keep me in the box. Some that is very close to me and me thinking that they would not hurt me. Ill conceive notion. We all had ideals of how a family and friend should be we base our faith on how we would like be treated by people. What become truth is that they do not cherish your ideas or you or share the same books that you read, (if they ever read at all). Their most important is themselves and they are willing to use you and sacrifice you to get what they want.



No comments:

Post a Comment